- Nature of Blog – Dear readers you all know the nature of this site. A blog differs from a website. A blog has ever changing content and can include conversations and comments as compared with a website. This might seem obvious, but it’s good to make it clear what type of site you are running.
- Opinionated content – Dear readers please remind that this blog contains ours opinions and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations might be affiliated with us. This helps to show that if, perhaps our work with a certain company or organisation, we aren’t making official statements on behalf of that company or organisation.
- Hold harmless clause – Dear readers we remind you that the info we present on your blog is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as any kind of advice, such a medical, legal, tax, emotional or other types of advice. we again reiterate that if readers rely on any info on blog, it’s at their own risk.
- Not a professional – Next, indicate that we are not a professional, if that’s the case. Therefore, we are not a doctor, medical professional, health professional, tax professional, attorney, engineer, etc. Whatever the topic we are writing about –remind everyone that we are not a professional so our info shouldn’t be seen as professional advice.
- Are a professional, but… – A topic that we are writing on, make sure we share that, but remind our readers of what that means. Indicate that, even though we are a professional, our blog posts are for information purposes only and shouldn’t be seen as financial, health, nutritional, medical, legal, etc advice. Also remind readers to consult with a professional before taking any sort of action.
- Reservation of rights – In this section, you should indicate that we reserve the right to change how we manage or run our blog and we may change the focus or content on our blog at any time. Thanks and Regards. For Edupravah….. Dinesh Pramar(Nanecha)