INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND PERSONNEL (IBPS) DECLARED CWE RRB VI RESULTS
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
The recruitment notification for IBPS RRB 2017 has been finally released by IBPS. IBPS RRB 2017 Notification has released for IBPS RRB Assistant 2017 and IBPS RRB Officer 2017. According to the notification, a total of 8298 vacancies is to be filled for the post of RRB Office Assistant and a total of 5124 vacancies is to be filled for the post of Officer Grade-I through IBPS RRB exam 2017.
IBPS RRB is conducted every year for selection to the post of both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country. This year, IBPS RRB Assistant 2017 IS already conducted on 17th, 23rd and 24th September, 2017 (Preliminary Exam). The Mains Exam will be conducted on 12th November 2017.
IBPS RRB Officer Grade 2017 is conducted on 9th, 10th and 16th September, 2017 (Preliminary Exam) and the mains exam for the same will be conducted on 5th November 2017.
Here is the final results of IBPS CWE RRB OFFICERS exam (prelim).
For more details results please visit out Results page under new vacancy page.
Link: JUST CLICK
*** For more information, visit our blog every day and add us to bookmarks by clicking on the star (Tara) mark in URL in the last.***
After their nationalization
in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising were unsatisfactory. Thus, the banks asked the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to design a selection testing process through which they could hire proficient candidates.
In 1984, the NIBM department that handled the test was converted into the IBPS.
- Project consultation: assistance in conducting examinations for recruitment and promotion
- Assessment centres that help organisations in identifying the knowledge and skills of applicants for the suitable positions
- Personality assessments using group exercises and interviews to identify the candidates’ higher cognitive skills
- Training programmess for senior staff to help develop their observational and interviewing skills
- Workshops for people who design their own question papers
- Lists of experts who can conduct interviews or group exercises effectively
- SOURCE wikipedia